onsdag 29 januari 2014

The best quotes

Ok, efter det här inlägget ska jag försöka hejda mig i min Sherlock-besatthet. Jag förstår att man tröttnar på att läsa om det. Men det skiter jag i. Just nu måste jag bara få dela med mig av dessa fantastiska citat.


Mycroft: Hello little brother. How´s the exile going?
Sherlock: I´ve only been gone 4 minutes.
Mycroft: Well, I certainly hope you´ve learned your lesson.

Mycroft: We are in Buckingham Palace, the very heart of the British nation. Sherlock Holmes, put your trousers on!

Sherlock: Punch me in the face.
John: Punch you?
Sherlock: Yes, punch me in the face. Didn´t you hear me?
John: I always hear “punch me in the face” when you´re speaking, but it´s usually subtext.

John: You want to remember, Sherlock, I was a soldier. I killed people!
Sherlock: You were a doctor!
John: I had bad days!

Sherlock: What am I saying? This is brilliant. Phone Lestrade, tell him there´s  an escaped rabbit.
John: Are you serious?
Sherlock: It´s this…or Cluedo.

Mrs. Hudson: It´s a disgrace, sending your little brother into danger like that. Family is all we have in the end, Mycroft Holmes.
Mycroft: Oh shut up, Mrs. Hudson.
Sherlock & John: Mycroft!
Mycroft: Apologies.
Mrs. Hudson: Thank you.
Sherlock: Though do in fact shut up.

Mycroft: It´s been two years. He´s got on with his life.
Sherlock: What life? I´ve been away.

John: I don´t shave for Sherlock Holmes!
Mary: Ah, you should put that on a t-shirt.

Sherlock: Brilliant, Anderson.
Anderson: Really?
Sherlock: Yes. Brilliant impression of an idiot.

Sherlock: So! This investigation might move a bit quicker if you were to take my word as gospel.

Sherlock: In your own time… But quite quickly.

Sherlock: Shut up!
Lestrade: I didn´t say anything.
Sherlock: You were thinking. It´s annoying.

Sherlock: Anderson, face the other way. You´re putting me off.

Donovan: Are these human eyes?
Sherlock: Put those back!
Donovan: They were in the microwave!
Sherlock: It´s an experiment!

BÄST!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar