tisdag 22 december 2009

22:a december

Yehey! Snart är det jul! Snart får jag åka hem! Nu ska jag ladda inför julhelg på akuten med lite M*A*S*H och skumtomtar. Hörs hej!

"Frank: I'm a pretty fair doctor myself. Ask any of my patients!
Hawkeye: We can't dig people up just for that.

Hawkeye: I´m not sleeping. I´m inspecting the inside of my eyelids.

Trapper: What can they do? Send us to the front?
Hawkeye: We´re at the front. Maybe they´ll put us in front of the front.

Hawkeye: No thanks, I´m a happily unmarried man.

Hawkeye: Let's see. Jacket, sweater, robe, sweater, sweater, shirt. I'm practicly naked.

Hawkeye: Don't worry, I've never lost a patient. I never lose anything. Have you seen my stethoscope?

Hawkeye: Frank, can I borrow your doctor's diploma? They are a little short in the latrine.

Hawkeye: You´re out of uniform soldier!
Nurse: Where?
Hawkeye: How about my place in ten minutes?

Hawkeye: No wonder they execute people at dawn. Who wants to live at six in the morning?" //M*A*S*H

Ja kära nån, vad vist sagt, vem vill egentligen leva kl 06.00 när den gudsförgätna väckarklockan stör ens skönhetssömn? Är inte det det mest frustrerande som finns? Bläääää...

1 kommentar: